Feinberg & York has expertise in research, survey, documentation, and evaluation of architectural resources, including buildings, structures, objects, and districts. Our staff meets the Secretary of the Interior’s Professional Qualifications Standards for history, architectural history, archaeology, or architecture.
Our services that meets the appropriate Secretary’s Standards for Archaeology and Historic Preservation includes:
- Survey reports assessing the significance of historic properties
- Historic structure reports documentation
- National Register documentation resulting in property listings or Determinations of Eligibility
- Documentation that meets HABS/HAER standards for recording historic properties
- Presentations at regional, national, or international professional conferences related to the preservation of historic structures
- Supporting professional services on boards or committees of regional, national, or international professional organizations concerned with the preservation of historic structures.
Supporting awards, research grants, research fellowships activities